Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Tribute to my Maths teacher

A Tribute to my MATHS TEACHER

There once was a math teacher of mine…

She loved me like wineskin and wine..

Naa I’m lieing she hated me I think…

Or no may be she really loved me.. at least a wink.

She always walked in, her eyes somewhat in search for me..

She maybe thought I was the worst she would ever see.

She yelled at me all day long

And this soon seeped into me like a habitat song..

Her periods were one of sheer pain for me

Never have I endured such pain so green..

I often wondered why she thought so

But I couldn’t help thinking that she hated me more..

I always wanted to listen, be patient and quite

I didn’t want her to raise her eyebrow like a tide..

But one day I couldn’t help but laugh

A yelling she gave about blood graph.

She proclaimed something that should have hurt me

But no, thanks to her previous training it didn’t

And there I stood “the laughing student”

I still think that she hates me a lot

Though at times I think that she may have thought

Her yelling might make me improve my grade…

May be because I was discouraged I hid in the shade

Away from maths an away from her

I wanted to run somewhere better.

All my friends laughed at my plight

Some time I did myself but remained quite

All I know is she is a math teacher

Whether she likes me or not I don’t know any better

All I want to say is I respect her.

And yes largely for the knowledge she acquired.

Forgive me I cry out and appeal

She might accept or rather make me kneel

But I really respect her I say again

But forgive as I have a little sister

Who is seven years younger

Cropping up the same way

For if you do have a repeat of me

Sorry I am not responsible it’s not me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment